Yarrabilba is a master planned community by Lendlease located 4km south of Logan Village. On completion, it will be home to more than 45,000 people and include 17,000 residential dwellings, a town centre, neighbourhood hubs and 11 schools. Golding were engaged on a term contract mid-2017 and packages of work are awarded via Work Orders as each package is documented.
Our initial engagement includes construction of Precinct 3B which requires delivery of 495 residential allotments within 14 months. Work completed by Golding to date includes:
- Flood Bund 9
- MIBA Commercial Precinct Stages 2-4
- Waterford Tamborine Rd Construction Intersection Upgrade
- P3B Residential Construction Access
- P3B Residential Bulk Earthworks
- East West Link Road
- P3B Residential – 12 stages (325 lots)
- Steele Road Drainage Upgrade
- Eastern Perimeter Link Rd Extensions South
- P3D Commercial Precinct (6 industrial lots)
- P2 Sports Field Bulk Earthworks
- P3A Bio Basins
We are successfully managing all testing, inspections and documentation to comply with PDA development conditions, Logan City Council Standards and the requirements of EDQ (Economic Developments Queensland). Additionally, we have demonstrated compliance against the requirements of Lendlease’s Global Minimum Requirements through application of Golding’s standard management systems.