Golding was involved in Mulpha’s progressive development of Sanctuary Cove from 2004 to 2014. Over that time Golding managed over 12 contracts valued in excess of $30 million and supported the transformation of the Sanctuary Cove estate development.
Golding developed six subdivisional precincts, and together with the projects for Sunland townhouse developments, was involved in over 30% of the estate’s development.
Golding is proud of their achievements in completing construction of the following Sanctuary Cove precincts:
- Banksia Lakes which included earthworks for new lakes, entry road residential building platforms and two new golf holes; civil works for seven stages of golf front and lakeside residential lots; and construction of a new entry road including trunk infrastructure, entry statement and bridge. The work included significant dewatering, deep sewer installation, acid sulphate soils management and working within close proximity of existing communities.
- Scotia Island incorporated high volume of bulk earthworks and 2.5km of trunk infrastructure. Measures were taken to isolate the works from impacting the existing canal and protect the environment.
- Alpinia Estate incorporated high volume of bulk earthworks and trunk infrastructure and civils for dry lot sites
- Tristania consisted of the development of 26 canal and 19 dry blocks plus significant parkland and streetscape works.
- Wisteria Estate incorporated imported embankment fill, trunk infrastructure and civils for development of residential precinct within Pines Golf Course.
- The Address is an exclusive Gated townhouse development by Sunland incorporating lakes and signature landscaping.
The client benefited greatly from Golding’s focus on upfront planning, and strong communication within our experienced site teams, using daily cost and program monitoring tools to give certainty in delivery. Golding maintained an unparalleled local supply network and worked collaboratively with the client, their consultants and the community to achieve best for project outcomes. Golding provided input to achieve integrated design and build solutions to engineering challenges and maintained a constant focus on presentation to uplift the appearance and appeal of the development estate as it evolved.